ORLANDO (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - The judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial has called an indefinite recess, so the defense can depose state witnesses.
This, as the defense rested on Thursday without calling the 25-year-old mother to the stand.
Friday morning, the attorneys argued about an upcoming testimony that the prosecution was going to use in its rebuttal.
Lead Defense Attorney Jose Baez said the state had failed to disclose all the information a computer expert and forensic anthropologist planned to testify to.
The judge had previously told the jury to expect closing arguments Saturday, and to be prepared to work straight through the weekend and Fourth of July holiday.
Anthony is charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in 2008, but her attorneys claim the girl accidentally drowned and that Casey's father helped cover up the death.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.