(Fort Wayne) - The Mad Ants selected eight front line players among the ten they chose in Friday night's NBA D-League draft.
Their first pick, sixth overall, was 6-9 forward Coleman Collins from Virginia Tech, who played last season in Germany, and played for Toronto in the NBA Summer League and who was in Phoenix's training camp.
The Ants also took area native Jared Adler, the 6-9 forward out of Indiana State who played high school ball at Adams Central.
For more on this story, click on the video icon above.
1. Coleman Collins - Virginia Tech - 6'9'' PF
2. Torree Morris- Pittsburg - 6'11'' C
3. Shawn Hawkins- Long Beach State 6'6" SG
4. Ryan Bright- Sam Houstan State 6'6" SF
5. Brian Morrison UCLS 6'2" G
6. Jarrod Alder Indiana State 6'9" PF
7. Derrick Allen Valdosta St. 6'5" SG
8. Reggie Nelson Tennesee Tech PF
9. Isiah Kottke, Masters 6'5 F
1o. Sean Sonderleiter, Iowa 6'9" C
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.