FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - Mayoral candidate, Eric Doden, held a news conference in downtown Fort Wayne Wednesday morning talking about how he would use the city's Light Lease funds if he's elected.
Doden’s plan will include:
1) Increases the tax base through increase in private investment as opposed to increased public
2) Employs people in a down economy
3) Improves the quality of life in, and attracts more business to, Fort Wayne
4) Provides good projects for local banks to support and lend to
5) Helps retain our talented workforce and attract new talent into the area
Doden faces Liz Brown and Paula Hughes for the Republican nomination.
Click the link under Related Content to see Eric Doden's full news release about his Light Lease announcement.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.