UPLAND, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) -- The Grant County Coroner has released the cause of death of a Taylor University student found dead in his dorm room last week.
Autopsy results indicated that 21-year old Joshua Patrick Larkin died from autoerotic asphyxiation, and his death has been ruled an accident.
The Larkin family released a statement saying, "We take great joy, in the midst of our deep sorrow that Josh is worshiping in the presence of Jesus. He has no regret. He has no pain or anxiety.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.