Free Tax Help (with Video)

By Nina Settappa

February 4, 2013 Updated Nov 10, 2013 at 12:10 AM EDT

UNDATED (www.incnow.tv) - Tax time is coming and you may be able to score some free help.

Qualified taxpayers can get their returns done at no cost. People who make $51,000 or less can usually get help from the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.

Those who are 60 or older can get it from the Tax Counseling for The Elderly Program. Log on to irs.gov and search for "Vita" for more information.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.

© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.