A tragic story from Chicago on Tuesday.
According to a report from the Chicago Tribune, authorities said a 28-year-old Illinois woman died on Tuesday at a hospital after choking on a hot dog while attending a Chicago Cubs baseball game at Wrigley Field last Sunday.
Read the Chicago Tribune report HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.