A tragic story from Indiana over the weekend.
According to a report from the Indianapolis Star, police said a couple was killed Sunday when a medical oxygen tank ignited inside a vehicle after an occupant lit a cigarette.
Two other people in the vehicle were treated and released from a hospital following the incident, according to the Indianapolis Star report.
Read the Indianapolis Star report HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.