Four Sickened When Dog Vomits Toxic Chemical

Four Sickened When Dog Vomits Toxic Chemical

December 10, 2012 Updated Dec 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM EST

A bizarre story from Colorado.

According to a report from The Vail Daily, four people in Colorado received medical treatment for respiratory distress last week after a dog vomited a toxic chemical it had ingested. The dog died, according to The Vail Daily report.

Read The Vail Daily report HERE.




What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.

Want to be in the know for the next weather event, the next school closing or the next big breaking news story?

TextCaster alerts from 21Alive.com are your defining source for instant information delivered right to your cell phone and email. It's free, easy and instant. Sign-Up Now!

Powered by Summit City Chevrolet



© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.