A cause of death is announced in connection with the death of a 32-year-old Florida man who died following a bug-eating contest last month, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
According to the Sun-Sentinel report, a Florida medical examiner ruled that the man choked to death on bug parts and his own vomit after eating cockroaches and worms during a contest in early October.
Read the South Florida Sun-Sentinel report HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.