A crispy critter caused an apartment fire in Michigan that destroyed eight apartments, according to a report out of Michigan.
According to a report from MLive.com, a Michigan man was using a propane torch to remove the fur of a squirrel he planned on cooking for lunch when his deck caught fire. More than 30 apartments were damaged in all, but no residents were injured, according to the MLive.com report.
Read the MLive.com story HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.