A stunning story from Europe.
According to a report from Reuters, a British teenager had to have her stomach removed after ingesting a drink made with liquid nitrogen last week. The woman is hospitalized in serious but stable condition, according to the Reuters report.
Read the Reuters report HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.