Could your marriage be doomed by money?
More specifically could your marriage be doomed due to financial infidelity? According to a post from Business Insider, a family law attorney says that "financial infidelity is the root cause of many crumbling unions."
And another post on Business insider says, half of divorced couples blame financial infidelity for uprooting their marriage.
1. You hide details of an inheritance or a trust fund
2. You hide your lottery winnings
3. You keep a secret bank account for yourself
4. You are lying about the loss of your job
5. You gamble too much
6. You hide credit card statements or past debts
7. You get a raise and don't tell your spouse/partner
8. You have kids from a previous marriage and don't inform your spouse
9. You are facing foreclosure but don't tell your spouse/partner
10. You hide your compulsive spending
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.