A bizarre story from Kansas last week.
According to a report from The Wichita Eagle, police said a pair of brothers accidentally blew up their house last week after allegedly buying meth and marijuana to celebrate a $75,000 lottery win.
Police said one of the brothers was attempting to refuel butane torches when the explosion occurred, according to The Wichita Eagle report.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.