Girl, 11, Dies After Being Electrocuted While Playing Mini Golf

Girl, 11, Dies After Being Electrocuted While Playing Mini Golf

June 28, 2012 Updated Jun 28, 2012 at 3:31 PM EDT

A tragic situation on a Florida mini golf course on Wednesday.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, a Florida medical examiner said an 11-year-old New York girl died of accidental electrocution while playing mini golf on Wednesday.

The girl was reportedly electrocuted when she reached into a pond to retrieve her golf ball, according to the Orlando Sentinel report.

Read the Orlando Sentinel story HERE.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.

Want to be in the know for the next weather event, the next school closing or the next big breaking news story?

TextCaster alerts from 21Alive.com are your defining source for instant information delivered right to your cell phone and email. It's free, easy and instant. Sign-Up Now!

Powered by Summit City Chevrolet

© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.