Electronic Cigarette Explodes in Man's Mouth

Electronic Cigarette Explodes in Man's Mouth

February 15, 2012 Updated Feb 15, 2012 at 5:49 PM EST

According to Florida television station WEAR, a Florida man suffered serious injuries when an electronic cigarette fyi, exploded in his mouth Monday.

A neighbor said the man lost a number of teeth and part of his tongue as a result, according to the WEAR report. The man has been transported to a burn center, according to the report.

Read the WEAR television report HERE.




What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.

Want to be in the know for the next weather event, the next school closing or the next big breaking news story?

TextCaster alerts from 21Alive.com are your defining source for instant information delivered right to your cell phone and email. It's free, easy and instant. Sign-Up Now!

Powered by Summit City Chevrolet



© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.