According to the Lebanon (Mo.) Daily Record, Walmart has pulled Enfamil Newborn baby formula from its shelves nationwide after a Missouri infant died Sunday from a rare bacterial infection that can come from powered infant formula.
The child had been fed the formula that was taken off the shelves, according to the Daily Record story.
Read the Daily Record story HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.