ADAMS COUNTY, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) - Early this morning, police officers arrested eight people for a variety of controlled substance violations.
Officials say the arrested individuals purchased a variety of controlled substances including Methanphetamines, prescription medications and marijuana.
Police arrested the following people with charges respectively:
1) Mark A. Shaffer of Decatur on 2 counts of Dealing in a Schedule IV Controlled Substance
2) Pierce C. Evans of Decatur on 2 counts of Dealing in Marijuana
3) Robert D. Watson of Decatur on 2 counts of Dealing in a Schedule IV Controlled Substance
4) Thera J. Raugh of Geneva on 2 counts of Dealing in a Schedule II Controlled Substance
5) Jacqueline P. Curtis of Bryant on 2 counts of Dealing in Methanphetamine, 1 count of Neglect of a Dependent, and 1 count of Dealing in a Schedule II Controlled Substance
6) Tracy Mendoza of Decatur on 5 counts of Dealing in Methanphetamine
7) Patrick W. Carlin of Decatur on 2 counts of Dealing in Methanphetamine
8) James M. Sweat of Decatur on 2 counts of Dealing in Marijuana
All of the charges are merely accusations and the persons ar
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.