Neighbor's House An Eyesore? Neighborhood Code To The Rescue! (VIDEO)

By Corinne Rose - 21Alive

June 16, 2014 Updated Jun 16, 2014 at 5:08 PM EST

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (21Alive) -- If your neighbor's home needs some repairs but no effort is being put forth, you can call 311 in Fort Wayne.

A neighborhood code enforcement officer will inspect the property and begin an investigation.

Click on the video link for the full story.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.

Want to be in the know for the next weather event, the next school closing or the next big breaking news story?

TextCaster alerts from 21Alive.com are your defining source for instant information delivered right to your cell phone and email. It's free, easy and instant. Sign-Up Now!

Powered by Summit City Chevrolet

© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.