NEW HAVEN, Ind. (21Alive) -- A candle left lit and unattended has completely destroyed a New Haven home.
At just after 1 a.m. Thursday New Haven Fire Department received a call for help at a home on Meter Dr. just off of Moeller Rd. When crews got there, the fire was already well underway. The bone chilling temperatures and high winds were so bad they called for a second alarm from fire crews out of Woodburn.
One firefighter was hurt trying to get the blaze out and had to be taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.