FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) - FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) - You have one less option for lunch in Fort Wayne after a morning fire at a local Chinese restaurant.
Around 7:15 Tuesday morning, firefighters raced to the Hopsing restaurant on Stellhorn near Maplecrest, after multiple 911 calls reported seeing heavy smoke from up to three blocks away.
It appears a grease fire may have ignited in a ventilation system.
Firefighers were able to get the fire under control in fifteen minutes.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.