INDIANA (21Alive) -- Mayor Tom Henry is among the new appointees to the Blue Ribbon Panel, which will plan the next generation of transportation infrastructure in Indiana.
Governor Mike Pence announced the appointees Tuesday. The Panel, which was articulated in Pence’s Roadmap for Indiana, will review projects related to all four modes of transportation: water, air, road and rail.
Based on the metrics they will develop, the Panel will identify a list of priority projects over the course of the next ten years. In the long term, the group will explore and monitor innovations in transportation infrastructure to keep Indiana "on the cutting edge", according to a release from the Governor's office.
Lt. Governor Sue Ellspermann and Cathy Langham, President of Langham Logistics, will co-chair the Panel. Additional Panel members include:
· Mike Cline, Purdue University
· Richard Conner, American Structurepoint
· Mike Daigle, St. Joseph County Airport Authority
· Mark DeFabis, Integrated Distribution Services, Inc.
· Chip Edington, OSP Group
· Dennis Faulkenberg, Appian, Inc.
· Andrew Fox, Chicago South Shore & South Bend Railroad
· Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson, City of Gary
· Pete Georgeon, ArcelorMittal USA Flat Carbon
· Mayor Tom Henry, City of Fort Wayne
· Mark Holden, A&R Logistics
· Scott Jones, ChaCha
· Douglas Joset, Evansville-Vanderburgh Airport Authority District
· Chris Matney, Indianapolis Airport Authority
· Hank Menke, OFS Brands
· Don Miller, Mt. Vernon Barge Service
· Bob Palmer, AGFS of FedEx
· Don Sansone, Red Gold, Inc.
· JR Saylor, Brightpoint, Inc.
· Zack Scott, UPS-Ohio Valley District
· Noah Sodrel, Sodrel Truck Lines, Inc.
· Mark St. Clair, Consolidated Grain & Barge Co.
· Phil Terry, Monarch Beverage Company
· Mayor Lloyd Winnecke, City of Evansville
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.