FORT WAYNE, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) – Three Fort Wayne firefighters were taken to the hospital in good condition after a ceiling collapsed on top of them.
The Fort Wayne Fire Department (FWFD) was called to a house on the 6400 block of High Point Drive, a little before 11 a.m. Sunday to find fire and smoke coming from the back of the house and the attic.
Firefighters say the homeowners were grilling too close to the house, which caused the blaze.
The fire was under control in 25 minutes, but the house suffered heavy fire and water damage, as well as minor smoke damage. A house next door also suffered minor damage from the heat of the blaze.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.