FORT WAYNE, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) - Fire crews responded to a call at the Canterbury Green apartment complex early Sunday morning.
Several fire units and other first responders were on scene at 5210 Stonehedge Blvd. around 2:20 a.m. Sunday.
A fire started on the stove of a first floor apartment and crews found smoke rolling out of the apartment when they arrived on scene.
Residents in 11 surrounding apartments were evacuated, including some by a ladder on the second story. No injuries were reported.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.