FORT WAYNE, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) - The mercury is continuing to dip in the next few days bringing us the coldest weather of the winter so far.
We have some tips from the Fort Wayne fire department on how to keep warm and safe during this cold weather stretch.
- Dress in several layers of lightweight clothing that will keep you warmer than 1 heavy coat.
- Wear mittens. They provide more warmth to your hands than gloves.
- Wear a hat that covers your ears.
- Wear waterproof insulated boots to keep your feet warm and dry.
- If you're working outside, take frequent breaks and keep yourself hydrated.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.