NATIONAL (21Alive) -- ABC News' Becky Worley reports:
After the turkey and the pie, there's Black Friday. If you plan to do any shopping over the next few days, you'll want the best bang for your buck. Check out my picks below for best Black Friday deals.
My Best Black Friday Deal Picks
1. iPad Mini, $299 (get $100 gift card with purchase). Get it at Walmart 6 p.m. Thursday.
2. iPad Air, 16GB, $479 (get $100 gift card with purchase). Get it at Target Thursday at 8 p.m.
3. iPhone 5c, $45 with two-year contract (get $75 gift card with purchase). Get it at Walmart Friday at 8 a.m.
4. Samsung Galaxy S4 is free with two-year contract. Get it at Best Buy Thursday and Friday.
5. Kindle Fire, $189 (get $50 gift card with purchase). Get it at Meijer Friday at 6 a.m.
6. Nikon D7000 with 18-140mm lens, $799.99 (regularly $1,599. Best online package is $1,399). Get it at Best Buy 6 p.m. Thursday.
7. Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle with Halo 3, $199.99. Get it at Toys 'R' Us (available in-store only) Thursday at 5 p.m.
8. LeapFrog LeapPad 2 Explorer, $39.99 ($30 off other outlets). Get it at Toys 'R' Us (in-store only) Thursday at 5 p.m.
9. 50-inch Emerson LED TV, $288. Get it at Walmart Thursday at 8 p.m.
10. 55-inch LG LED TV, $500. Get it at Best Buy Thursday at 6 p.m. or at Fry's at midnight on Friday.
11. 50-inch Element LED TV, $229. Get it at Target Thursday at 8 p.m.
12. Samsung 55-inch 120Hz, 1080p, WiFi LED-Backlit LCD HDTV, $897 (or 50 percent off what it cost in April). Get it now on Amazon.com
13. Vizio 50-inch 120Hz 1080p Smart LED HDTV, $498. Get it as Sam's Club Friday at 7 a.m.
14. $150 off all models of MacBook Air. Get it at Best Buy Friday at 10 a.m.
15. Small appliance (crock pot, griddle, coffee maker) $9.44. Get it at Walmart 6 p.m. Thursday.
16. Beat by Dre, $119 ($70 off). Get it at Target 8 p.m. Thursday.
17. Asus 14-inch laptop, $249. Get it at Radio Shack Friday at 8 a.m.
18. 16-inch HP 500GB laptop, $178. Get it at Walmart Thursday at 8 p.m.
19. 12-inch Asus touch-screen laptop, $250. Get it 6 p.m. Thursday at Best Buy.
You can follow my tweets about good deals all through the holiday season; I'm @bworley on Twitter.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.