KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. (21Alive) – The body of a 12-year old Syracuse boy was found dead inside his home.
Skyler Spore was found not breathing inside his home just after 3:45 p.m. Saturday.
Investigators say two gas powered generators were running inside the house at the time he died.
Family members claim their power was out, and the generators were in a ventilated basement.
Authorities suspect the boy died from carbon monoxide poisoning, but cannot confirm the generators played a role.
An autopsy will be performed at the Northeastern Forensic Center in Fort Wayne.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.