Pine Hills Learning Place
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6am - 6pm
Growing Children in God's Love.
Child care and early education is what we're all about!
Pine Hills Learning Place is a place where children are allowed to be children in an environment that increases their appetite for learning. We provide high quality early education and care in a safe, nurturing, challenging & loving environment. At Pine Hills Learning Place children develop, explore, discover and learn in a Christian faith-based setting.
We offer full-day toddler care and education, a full and part-time preschool program focused on kindergarten readiness and full day, private kindergarten. Before and after school care, with transportation, is provided for all of the surrounding schools as well as a fabulous summer camp. Our building is well suited for children's activities with a full size gymnasium and 2 age appropriate playgrounds. Pine Hills Learning Place values each child as a unique individual, designing a curriculum to meet those individual needs and characteristics.
Our program encompasses all areas of early childhood development, including:
- Social, emotional, physical, language and cognitive development
- Exploration, creativity and discovery with a balance of structure
- Fostering self-esteem and decision making abilities
- Focused learning centers include; group dynamics, music, math, science, language and literacy, dramatic play, technology, social studies, creative expression and the arts, large and fine motor development
- Community involvement through field trips or special visitors
- Full day program for all kindergarten students
- Class size limited to 26
- Class taught by two degreed teachers, not a teacher with help from an aide
- Long history of providing full day kindergarten since 1980
- Area teachers request Pine Hills Learning Place graduates. They are ready for school and ready to learn.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What age do you accept children?
- We accept children ages 12 months through 12 years of age.
- What do your programs cost?
- We offer various programs that range from an hourly rate to a full time weekly rate. You can call our front desk to learn more about what program would best meet your childcare needs.
- Do you offer part-time childcare?
- We offer part time care for children who are 3 years of age and potty trained.
- What are your hours?
- We are open Monday through Friday 6am - 6pm.
- Are you currently hiring?
- We are currently hiring for substitute teachers. Applications are available at our front desk.