FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) – Here’s a look at what 12 items, staples for many families, cost this week at your local grocery store.
1. One Loaf of White Bread $1.99
2. One Dozen, Grade A Large Eggs $1.79
3. One Gallon of 2% Milk $2.50
4. One Pound of American Cheese $4.99
5. One Pound of Chocolate $4.64
6. One Pound Ground of Coffee $4.65
7. One Pound of Granulated Sugar $0.60
8. One Pound of White Rice $1.14
9. One Pound of Fresh Tomatoes $1.79
10. One Pound of Fresh Oranges $1.00
11. One Pound of Fresh Chicken Breast $2.59
12. One Pound of Fresh Ground Beef $3.99
Bringing your grand total for the week to $31.67.
Come back next week to see how the prices of the items are changing.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.