FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) – Here’s a look at what our Market Basket cost this week.
1. One Loaf of White Bread $1.50
2. One Dozen, Grade A Large Eggs $1.64
3. One Gallon of 2% Milk $2.79
4. One Pound of American Cheese $3.99
5. One Pound of Chocolate $4.25
6. One Pound Ground of Coffee $4.94
7. One Pound of Granulated Sugar $0.56
8. One Pound of White Rice $0.86
9. One Pound of Fresh Tomatoes $2.49
10. One Pound of Fresh Oranges $0.60
11. One Pound of Fresh Chicken Breast $2.99
12. One Pound of Fresh Ground Beef $3.89
Grand total= $30.50.
According to the Purdue Extension Office you’ll need to "brace yourself” for things to come.
Come back next week to see how the prices of the items are changing.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.