FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) – Here’s a look at what 12 items, staples for many families, cost this week at your local grocery store.
1. One Loaf of White Bread $1.49
2. One Dozen, Grade A Large Eggs $1.64
3. One Gallon of 2% Milk $2.29
4. One Pound of American Cheese $4.00
5. One Pound of Chocolate $4.25
6. One Pound Ground of Coffee $4.94
7. One Pound of Granulated Sugar $0.56
8. One Pound of White Rice $0.86
9. One Pound of Fresh Tomatoes $2.49
10. One Pound of Fresh Oranges $0.90
11. One Pound of Fresh Chicken Breast $2.99
12. One Pound of Fresh Ground Beef $3.89
Bringing your grand total for the week to $30.30.
Come back next week to see how the prices of the items are changing.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.