Towels Over Lamp Start House Fire (VIDEO & PHOTOS)

By Emma Koch - 21Alive

November 8, 2013 Updated Nov 8, 2013 at 6:11 PM EDT

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (21Alive) -- Fort Wayne fire investigators believe they know what sparked a blaze that damaged a house in the 1100 block of Home Ave.

It was around 2 p.m. Friday when fire trucks were called. When they arrived they noticed smoke and flames coming out of the home. Officials on the scene say towels placed over a lamp started the fire which quickly spread.

There were no injuries.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.

© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.