Indiana has a myriad of fall festivals, each with its own signature food that draws in crowds every year.
Our friends at Visit Indiana have come up with a list of the top ten festival foods you can find here in Indiana.
10.Apple Dumplings from the Kendallville Apple Festival
9. Homemade Apple Cider from the Heartland Apple Festival.
8. 9-foot Apple Pie from the Mt. Zion Applefest
7. Persimmon Pudding Festival from
6. Hand-Dipped Caramel Apples from the Johnny Appleseed Festival
5. Apple Butter
4. Chicago Style Popcorn from the Valparaiso Popcorn Festival
3. Blueberry Ice Cream from the Marshall County Blueberry Festival
2. Buried Beef from the Parke County Covered Bridge Festial
1.< a href=http://www.in.gov/visitindiana/best-of-indiana/top-ten-lists/signature-food-items.aspx>600lb Apple Pie from the Nappanee Apple Festival
Click Here for more information.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.