Fort Wayne, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - The City of Fort Wayne and New Haven has established the official hours for “Trick-or-Treat” 2012.
Trick-or-Treat will be observed in the City of Fort Wayne from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 31, 2012. New Haven will also observe Trick-or-Treat on Wednesday, October 31 from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Trick-or-treaters should only visit those homes with an illuminated exterior front light (or porch light) indicating that trick-or-treaters are welcomed. Trick-or-treaters should remember the following safety rules:
- Do not wear costumes that obscure your vision;
- Wear reflective clothing, or light colored clothing to make you more visible motorists;
- Travel in groups composed of at least one adult;
- Have a pre-planned route;
- Only cross streets at the crosswalks;
- Visit familiar homes, and do not enter a stranger’s home;
- Be prepared for adverse weather;
- Refrain from consuming any treats until inspected by an adult.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.