Neighbor's House An Eyesore? Neighborhood Code To The Rescue! (VIDEO)

By Corinne Rose - 21Alive

June 16, 2014 Updated Jun 16, 2014 at 6:08 PM EDT

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (21Alive) -- If your neighbor's home needs some repairs but no effort is being put forth, you can call 311 in Fort Wayne.

A neighborhood code enforcement officer will inspect the property and begin an investigation.

Click on the video link for the full story.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.

© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.