Fort Wayne, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) – The band Journey is needing to put a few of its concert dates on hold, including the upcoming concert in Fort Wayne on the 11th.
Singer Arnel Pineda has been diagnosed with severe laryngeal and esophageal inflammation and is under doctor’s orders not to perform for the next week.
Journey’s tour will resume on Friday, November 16, 2012 at the BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI.
Tickets for the following locations will be honored for the rescheduled dates in January/ February 2013.
• Thursday, November 8, 2012 at the Ford Center in Evansville, IN
• Saturday, November 10, 2012 at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan
• Sunday, November 11, 2012 at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, IN
• Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at the iWireless Center in Moline, IL
• Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at the Tyson Center in Sioux City, IA
Refunds can be obtained at point of purchase.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.