INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) -- The Indianapolis State Fair tragedy on Saturday has caused some remaining fair events to be cancelled or rescheduled. Currently the State Fair schedule of events that have been affected and changed are:
• The Pioneer Village 50th Anniversary Tractor Parade presented by PNC Bank Agriculture Group is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 21, at the fairgrounds.
• The Harness races that were scheduled for Aug. 18 and 19 have been moved to Aug. 19 at the Shelby County Fairgrounds with an 11 a.m. post time. The Grand Circuit races that were scheduled for Aug. 20 have been moved to Aug. 18 at Indiana Downs with an 11 a.m. post time.
• The Cheerleading Competition scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 20 has been moved to the Convention Center downtown.
• The Last Blast Fireworks show scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 21 has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
• The Lucas Oil Demolition Derby scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 21 has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.