ANGOLA, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) - Angola and Metz fire department were dispatched to a report of a residence fire at 1652 S 850 E early Friday morning.
According to officials, first responders found heavy fire through the roof of a one-story, ranch-style home.
The occupant was alerted by working smoke detectors. Officials say a neighbor of the occupant assisted in the evactuation of the residence.
Reports show the extent of damage to the residence was in the range of $100,000. There were no reported injuries.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.