FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - Tuesday night, Fort Wayne Firefighters braved the heat while battling a blaze at a home on Winter Street.
The fire started in the kitchen, and then spread to the family room.
Crews brought the blaze under control in about 10-minutes.
An adult and a child inside got out safely.
No one was hurt.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.