Fort Wayne, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) - Fort Wayne firefighters needed about a half-hour to bring a fire under control at a home in the 2200 block of Getz Road, Monday morning.
The man staying inside the home told investigators he woke-up to smoke and rushed to get out.
Firefighters say the fire sparked in the basement and traveled to the upper level.
Our photographer said he saw a Christmas tree that appeared to be burned with lights wrapped around it sitting on the lawn.
No injuries were reported and the official cause for the fire has yet to be released.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.