These taste as good as they look! Our Wrapped Candy Presents offer a tasty surprise inside each and every one.
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
• 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 24 chocolate candy kisses
• 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
• Red and green decorating sugar for garnish
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla . Add flour and salt and mix until a soft dough forms. (If dough is dry, add 1 tablespoon milk.)
3. Wrap a tablespoon of dough around each chocolate candy and place on baking sheet.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown on bottom. Cool 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Place white chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and microwave 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Dip top of each cookie in white chocolate and sprinkle immediately with red and green sugar. Let cool.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Candy/Wrapped-Candy-Presents#1cS3FKCURjpwWtYf.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.