Scrumptious! That’s the best word our Test Kitchen team could come up with to sum up these easy-to-make yummy White Chocolate Cherry Bars. This flavorful marriage of textures and tastes is a winning combination!
Makes: 36 Bars
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
• 1/2 cup flaked coconut
• 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour and baking soda and beat until well blended. Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips, the coconut, and chopped cherries. Spread dough evenly in prepared baking pan. Sprinkle remaining white chocolate chips over dough.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and cut into bars.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bar-Cookies/White-Chocolate-Cherry-Bars-1821#iTFTGt81Xb7xOg3a.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.