Want to be the "top tomato" at your next potluck party? Then whip up our easy, cheesy Tomato Pesto Potluck Pie that's packed with yummy Italian ingredients sure to make you a hero.
Cooking Time: 35 min
• 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust
• 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
• 2 eggs
• 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/3 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
• 1/4 cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate; flute edges.
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and ricotta cheese; blend well with an electric mixer on high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well with the electric mixer after each addition. Stir in Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and pesto; pour into crust. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool to room temperature and cut into wedges to serve.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.