Real Texans always make their own barbecue sauce, and now you can make your very own Texas Barbecue Sauce easily! No cowboy hat or Texas accent required 'cause, with this one, all the accent is on the taste.
Yields: 3 cups
• 2 cups water
• 2 cups ketchup
• 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
• 1/2 onion, chopped
• 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
• 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring frequently, 30 to 40 minutes, or until sauce is thick and glossy.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Relishes-Sauces-Seasonings/Texas-Barbecue-Sauce-from-Mr-Food#fasJFvPm2eAGgkWX.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.