Our beefy Ten Pin Burgers will be right up your gang's alley. Cook these flavorful south-of-the-border burgers on the stovetop or grill and get ready to sink your teeth into their juicy taste!
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 2 onions, thinly sliced
• 1 to 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
• 1/4 cup ranch dressing
• 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 slices jalapeno cheese
• 1 large tomato, sliced
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, and saute 12 to 15 minutes, or until browned. Remove from heat, cover, and set aside.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
3. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, ranch dressing, crushed tortilla chips, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties. Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning them over halfway through cooking.
4. Place a slice of jalapeno cheese on each burger 2 minutes before removing burgers from grill. When cheese is melted, remove burgers from grill, top each with a tomato slice and sauteed onions.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.