Potato salad lovers will rejoice in this novel twist on a favorite cold summer salad. Boasting a fiesta of flavors, our Taco Potato Salad is sure to be the talk of your patio party.
Cooking Time: 20 min
• 3 pounds white potatoes
• 2 cups mayonnaise
• 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
• 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
• 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
• 1 cup coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
1. Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
2. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and taco seasoning; mix well.
3. Cut cooled potatoes into chunks and place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and remaining ingredients to potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Deli-Salad/Taco-Potato-Salad#mWiYPszQ5uZyPLWR.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.