You’ll love our easy recipe for Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta. It’s like a taste of Italy without leaving home! Made with bottled sun-dried tomatoes, which are rich in lycopene, we can enjoy the healthy benefits along with the super flavor!
• 1 pound French bread, cut in half lengthwise
• 1/3 cup pesto sauce
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into thin strips
• 1/3 cup sliced black olives
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place French bread halves cut-side up on a baking sheet.
2. Spread pesto sauce evenly on each bread half, followed by mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining ingredients, dividing them evenly.
3. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts. Slice and serve immediately.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.