"Wow!" That's what the reaction will be when you serve these delectable Strawberry CheesecakeBars. They start with the ease of a strawberry cake mix covered with a creamy cheesecake-like topping. Talk about heavenly!
Makes: 2 Dozen
Cooking Time: 30 min
• 1 (18.25-ounce) package strawberry cake mix
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 1 large egg, lightly beaten
• 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
• 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine cake mix and butter in a large bowl. Add one egg; stir well. Press into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 eggs at medium speed with an electric beater until creamy; stir in vanilla. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
4. Bake 30 minutes or until just set; cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.