We're betting even your most finicky veggie eaters will be tempted to give our delicious Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad a try. This fresh-tasting colorful, healthy summer salad is sure to be a highlight whenever you serve it.
Preparation Time: 10 min
• 1 large head broccoli, cut into 1/2-inch florets
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
• 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
• 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 3 tablespoons white vinegar
1. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tomatoes, onion, cheese, and bacon.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and toss until vegetables are evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.