Everyone loves potato pancakes but not the labor of the traditional recipes . With this simple potato pancake recipe, your gang can enjoy these crispy and delicious treats and you'll be the only one who knows how easy they were to make.
Makes: 12 to 14 pancakes
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 (20-ounce) bag refrigerated shredded potatoes
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 large egg
• 3/4 cup flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, and egg ; mix well. Add flour, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined.
2. Measure about 1/4 cup potato mixture for each pancake and form into pancake shape.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Place pancakes in hot oil and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden on both sides. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter; serve warm.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Potatoes-Rice/Simple-Shredded-Potato-Pancakes#XJL88zHmrQ79h7hQ.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.