We’re putting a new twist on a campfire favorite, s’mores! Our easy idea for making S’Mores on the Grill, using a variety of tasty options, will make your outdoor entertaining a breeze!
Cooking Time: 5 min
• Graham crackers (plain, chocolate or honey-flavored)
• Milk or dark chocolate candy bars
• Peanut butter cups
• Chocolate-covered mint patties
• Marshmallows (plain, flavored or circus peanuts)
• Aluminum foil
1. Preheat grill to medium heat. Place a 10- x 12-inch piece of foil on a flat surface.
2. Break a graham cracker in half and place on foil. Place your favorite candy on graham cracker then top with your favorite type of marshmallow. Top with remaining graham cracker half, and wrap lightly in foil.
3. Place on grill and heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallow is melted.
• Maybe when you were a kid you speared marshmallows with sticks and roasted them over a campfire to make these yummy treats? This is an easier way to make s'mores but, yes, they lack that woodsy taste from the tree bark.
• Bet you noticed that we didn't give any ingredient amounts here. That's because you can make as many of these as you want with whatever goodies you want!
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.